Casino Hold’em Poker is one of the best strategy table games that Playtech has offered so far! This game is played with a deck of 52 cards (not including joker cards) made up of Ace, King, Queen, and numbers from 2 to 10.
Like all poker variants, Casino Hold’em Poker has 9 hands arranged from weakest to strongest as follows:
- High card (the hand that contains the highest card on the table)
- Pair (two cards of the same value).
- Two pairs (two cards of the same value and another two cards of the same value).
- Three of a kind (three cards of the same value).
- Straight (5 cards in a row but with different suits).
- Flush (5 cards of the same suit and colour).
- Full House (3 cards of the same value and 2 cards of the same value regardless of the suit and colour).
- 4 of a kind (4 cards of the same value).
- Straight Flush (5 consecutive cards of the same suit and colour).
- Royal Flush (10, Jack, King, Queen, Ace).
The goal in the Casino Hold’em Poker game is to get the strongest hand from the combination of your cards and common cards. After acquiring the first two cards, you will be presented with two main options, which are call and fold. When you choose Call, you will double your bet and continue playing to the last round. While if you choose to fold, you will withdraw from the game because you think that your hand is weaker than your opponent.
You can try out this game now in the demo mode from this page easily, the free version of the game doesn’t download an app or carry out specific steps, all you need to do is to click on the “play now” link and start playing right away! The free game includes all features of the real money version, so you can take advantage of it to learn the rules, enhance your strategy, and gain more skills. While if you want to collect real winnings of this game, you can choose a casino from our recommendations and play the Casino Hold’em there for real money or by the welcome bonus.
Bet on (AA)
You can bet the AA option for extra winnings if you expect to get 3 Ace cards. However, not that the AA is a side bet, meaning that you have to place the main bet on your hand to be able to place an AA bet.
Casino Hold’em Poker Betting Limits
Although game developers often offer a wide betting range for players, the fixed betting limit on casino hold’em poker is $20! This amount will not be suitable for players with low or medium budgets who prefer to place penny wagers to enjoy playing for a longer time.
Casino Hold’em Poker Pay Table
In Casino Hold’em you only compete with one person and you can win if you get a pattern higher than that, and the winning value is determined based on the payout table of the poker hand combinations.
|Pair (must be Aces or higher)||1x||42.2569%|
|4 of a Kind||10x||0.02401%|
As you may notice, the higher winning combination pays higher payouts but they are scarce, and the hands that can be obtained easily offer low profits.
Features of Casino Hold’em Poker Game
Although Casino Hold’em does not have such profitable features as the other Playtech slots games, it offers many options that you can use to customize your gaming experience. To access these options, you can click on the gear icon at the top of the game screen.
- Turn on/ off the sound effects.
- Quickplay mode.
- Review the results of the previous spins.
- Know the time spent in playing.
- Set a time limit for the playing session.
Casino Holdem is compatible with all smartphones and tablets because it is based on the HTML5 encoding system. So, you can enjoy all the game features on your smartphone or tablet.